Glass Art NZ Large Aotearoa Hangi
Our Glass Art NZ Large Aotearoa Hangi is part of Lynden Over’s Volcanic Series. He has created a representation of Hangi Stones based on the shape of the smooth oval form of river stones. These river stones are heated by fire and laid in the earth in the traditional Maori cooking pit – the Hangi.
- dimensions: 320mm x 200mm x 200mm (12.6 inches x 7.9 inches x 7.9 inches)
- colours: white
- finish: matt
- inspiration: Aotearoa, ‘Land of the Long White Cloud’
- original piece of glass art
- made, signed and dated by award-winning glass artist Lynden Over
- hand-blown in Lava Glass studio in Taupo, New Zealand
- not painted, but made of different layers of coloured glass
- part of Lynden Over’s signature range, the ‘Volcanic Series’
- available pieces in the same colour scheme:
This piece is sold
If you’d like to commission a similar piece, please contact us.
You might also like our Large Steamy Landscape Hangi.