Glass Art New Zealand Ebb and Flow Tear blue medium
Our Glass Art New Zealand Ebb and Flow Tear blue medium is totally unique in its shape and colour pattern. The innovative process involved in creating this vase shows Lynden Over’s ability to continue to push unexplored glassmaking techniques. The process starts with creating many coloured strings of glass, picking them up in a vertical pattern, and finally twisting and massaging the glass until the lines turn into organic, horizontal patterns.
- dimensions: 27 cm x 19 cm (10.6 inches x 7.5 inches)
- finish: matt
- inspiration: tidal mudflats
- one-off glass art masterpiece
- made, signed and dated by award-winning glass artist Lynden Over
- hand-blown in Lava Glass studio in Taupo, New Zealand
- not painted, but made of different layers of coloured glass
- part of Lynden Over’s ‘Ebb & Flow’ series
Free Worldwide Shipping
- we make sure that our glass art is safely packed
- free insured worldwide shipping
- after purchase, tracking number of the parcel is provided
- 100% guarantee that artwork arrives safely
Buy this exquisite Piece today
This artwork is an exclusive piece conveying the art of nature. It is a unique little masterpiece, a real eye-catcher. Lynden Over only makes a limited number of Ebb & Flow pieces. Buy this sophisticated vase today before it goes to another collector, interior designer or art lover.
You might also like our Mini Ebb & Flow green.