Glass Art NZ Large Desert Road Hangi
Our Glass Art NZ Large Desert Road Hangi is part of Lynden Over’s Volcanic Series. He has created a representation of Hangi Stones based on the shape of the smooth oval form of river stones. These river stones are heated by fire and laid in the earth in the traditional Maori cooking pit – the Hangi.
- dimensions: 320mm x 170mm x 170mm (12.6 inches x 6.7 inches x 6.7 inches)
- colours: brown, orange, black
- finish: matt
- inspiration: ‘Desert Road’, landscape along State Highway 1 that crosses the alpine desert
- original piece of glass art
- made, signed and dated by award-winning glass artist Lynden Over
- hand-blown in Lava Glass studio in Taupo, New Zealand
- not painted, but made of different layers of coloured glass
- part of Lynden Over’s signature range, the ‘Volcanic Series’
- available pieces in the same colour scheme:
Free Worldwide Shipping
- we make sure that our glass art is safely packed
- free insured worldwide shipping
- after purchase, tracking number of parcel is provided
- 100% guarantee that goods arrive safely
This piece is sold
If you’d like to commission a similar piece, please contact us.
You might also like our Steamy Landscape Hangi.