Glass Art NZ Paua Paperweight
Lynden Over’s Glass Art NZ Paua Paperweight is a stunning paperweight inspired by the insides of a paua shell. Pāua is Māori for abalone. Unlike other paperweights, this piece is hollow and the colours shimmer beautifully.
- diameter: 100 mm (4 inches)
- finish: shiny
- inspiration: abalone shell
- original piece of glass art
- signed by artist
- hand-blown in Lava Glass studio in Taupo, New Zealand
- not painted, but made of different layers of coloured glass
Free Worldwide Shipping
- we make sure that our glass art is safely packed
- free insured worldwide shipping
- after purchase, tracking number of parcel is provided
- 100% guarantee that goods arrive safely
Start or add to your collection today
We will select a piece in the same size and colour but there will be slight pattern variations to the glass you receive. If you want a photo of the exact piece you will receive, please use the ‘Product Enquiry’ tab below.
You might also like our Paua Vases.