Glass Art NZ Waka
Take a piece of New Zealand home with a Glass Art NZ Waka from Lava Glass. Waka is the Māori word for canoe. Hundreds of years ago, NZ’s Māori arrived by waka from far off South Pacific islands. At that time they were among the world’s greatest canoe builders and navigators. Our waka are inspired by small, unornamented waka that are used for fishing and river travel (waka tīwai). The little glass canoes are available in various beautiful colours.
- dimensions: 180 mm long (7 inches)
- finish: shiny
- inspiration: waka tīwai
- original piece of glass art
- signed by Lynden Over
- handcrafted in Lava Glass studio in Taupo, New Zealand
- not painted, but made of different layers of coloured glass
Free Worldwide Shipping
- we make sure that our glass art is safely packed
- free insured worldwide shipping
- after purchase, tracking number of parcel is provided
- 100% guarantee that goods arrive safely
Start or add to your collection today
We will select a piece in the same size and colour but there will be slight pattern variations to the glass you receive. If you want a photo of the exact piece you will receive, please use the ‘Product Enquiry’ tab below.
You might also be interested in our Koru Paperweights.