The natural jewellery necklaces by Christine Robb are unique, handmade pieces portraying NZ native birds. Known for its dawn chorus, the New Zealand bush at one time pulsed with the sound of native birds. The Christine Robb jewellery range depicts those birds camouflaged in their habitat.
Each pendant comes with a hand dyed silk ribbon, with two handcrafted beats, a Sterling silver chain as well as a beautiful jewelry box.
- dimeter of pendant: around 40 mm (1.6 inches)
- finish: shiny
- inspiration: New Zealand native birds
- original piece of glass art
- handcrafted in Lava Glass studio in Taupo, New Zealand
- first hand blown, then carved into shape
- not painted, but made of different layers of coloured glass
Free Worldwide Shipping
- we make sure that our glass art is safely packed
- free insured worldwide shipping
- after purchase, tracking number of parcel is provided
- 100% guarantee that goods arrive safely
Contact us to receive an image of available pieces
Please let us know what colour you are interested in and we send you images of available pieces for you to choose from.
You might also be interested in our Cameo Jewellery.