NZ Glass Art Mini Ebb and Flow blue
Our NZ Glass Art Mini Ebb and Flow blue is totally unique in its shape and colour pattern. The innovative process involved in creating this vase shows Lynden Over’s ability to continue to push unexplored glassmaking techniques. The process starts with creating many coloured strings of glass, picking them up in a vertical pattern, and finally twisting and massaging the glass until the lines turn into organic, horizontal patterns.
- dimensions: 18 cm x 18 cm (7 inches x 7 inches)
- colours: white, blue
- finish: matt
- inspiration: tidal mudflats
- one-off glass art masterpiece
- made, signed and dated by award-winning glass artist Lynden Over
- hand-blown in Lava Glass studio in Taupo, New Zealand
- not painted, but made of different layers of coloured glass
- part of Lynden Over’s ‘Ebb & Flow’ series
This piece is sold
If you’d like to commission a similar piece, please contact us.
You might also like our Mini Ebb & Flow green.