Glass Art NZ Large Over Rolling Hills Hangi
Our Glass Art NZ Large Over Rolling Hills Hangi is part of Lynden Over’s Volcanic Series. He has created a representation of Hangi Stones based on the shape of the smooth oval form of river stones. These river stones are heated by fire and laid in the earth in the traditional Maori cooking pit – the Hangi.
- dimensions: 290mm x 190mm x 160mm (11.4 inches x 7.5 inches x 6.3 inches)
- colours: green, black
- finish: matte
- inspired by the green, green grass of farmlands in the Central Plateau and the native forests that surround us
- original piece of glass art
- signed and dated by award-winning glass artist Lynden Over
- hand-blown in Lava Glass studio in Taupo, New Zealand
- not painted, but made of different layers of coloured glass
- part of Lynden Over’s signature range, the ‘Volcanic Series’
- available pieces in the same colour scheme:
Free Worldwide Shipping
- we make sure that our glass art is safely packed
- free insured worldwide shipping
- after purchase, tracking number of parcel is provided
- 100% guarantee that goods arrive safely
Buy this Statement Piece today
This Hangi Stone is a statement piece conveying the art of nature. It is a unique masterpiece of glass art, a real eye-catcher. Lynden Over only makes a limited number of large Hangi Stones. Buy this original glass artwork today before it goes to the home of another collector, interior designer or art lover.
You might also like our Ocean Hangi.