Pohutukawa Tree Paperweight
Lynden Over’s Pohutukawa Tree Paperweight is a sight to behold. Christmas time in New Zealand – sun, beach, and blooming Pohutukawa trees. The Pohutukawa tree with its crimson flower has become an established part of New Zealand Christmas tradition. This iconic Kiwi Christmas tree not only features on greeting cards, in poems and songs but also in Lynden Over’s Tree Paperweights. The crafting process of the Pohutukawa Tree Paperweight is extremely complicated. Only a few glassblowers are able to make pieces like these. Due to the thickness of the glass, these paperweights have to be cooled in the annealer for several weeks before they can be polished. Each and every single one is a unique masterpiece.
- dimensions: 150 mm high (5.9 inches)
- finish: shiny
- original piece of glass art
- made and signed by award-winning master glass artist Lynden Over
- handcrafted in Lava Glass studio in Taupo, New Zealand
Free Worldwide Shipping
- we make sure that our glass art is safely packed
- free insured worldwide shipping
- after purchase, tracking number of parcel is provided
- 100% guarantee that goods arrive safely
Start or add to your collection today
We will select a piece in the same size and colour but there will be slight pattern variations to the glass you receive. If you want a photo of the exact piece you will receive, please use the ‘Product Enquiry’ tab below.
You might also like our Manuka Tree Papeerweight.