Our Waitomo Teardrops are part of master glass artist Lynden Over’s Volcanic Series. Waitomo is a village on the North Island of New Zealand. It’s known for its extensive underground cave systems, an ancient world 30 million years in the making. It is a galaxy of tiny living lights with a serene ambience. The glowworm Arachnocampa Luminosa is unique to New Zealand. In the Waitomo caves you can see thousands of these tiny creatures as they radiate their unmistakable luminescent light in a subterranean world.
- dimensions small vase: 150 mm high (6 inches high)
- dimensions medium vase: 230 mm high (9 inches high)
- finish: matte
- inspired by the Waitomo glowworm caves in New Zealand
- original piece of glass art
- signed and dated by award-winning glass artist Lynden Over
- hand-blown in Lava Glass studio in Taupo, New Zealand
- not painted, but made of different layers of coloured glass
- part of Lynden Over’s signature range, the ‘Volcanic Series’
Free Worldwide Shipping
- we make sure that our glass art is safely packed
- free insured worldwide shipping
- after purchase, tracking number of parcel is provided
- 100% guarantee that goods arrive safely
Start or add to your collection today
We will select a piece in the same size and colour but there will be slight pattern variations to the glass you receive. If you want a photo of the exact piece you will receive, please use the ‘Product Enquiry’ tab below.
You might also like our Large Winter Teardrop.